Thursday, February 27, 2014

Valentine's Day Redux: Madewell Event

Madewell, oh Madewell. How much we love thee. Is there anyone who does utilitarian-prep better? If I could, I would bake in head to toe Madewell every single day. I'm usually in men's Blundstones, covered in flour with my go-to flannel. Utilitarian-borderline-lumberjack.  Not quite the same thing... Needless to say, I was pretty excited to host an event in partnership with one of my favorite brands, just in time for Valentine's Day.

The shop offered patrons a special in-store discount and we setup a pop-up shop selling boxes of our Valentine macarons. Amanda Marie was there to shoot/blog the event. Thank you to everyone who came out, from old friends to new, it was so much fun to chat and shop with you!



s'more macaron samples...mmm hmm!


yeti and the beast created just about the most perfectly adorable tags for our treats, don't ya think?

this baby is TOO CUTE. and she loves macarons. well, one day she will.

 

this is my favorite tag. hearts turned cacti! what?!?!

All photos by Amanda Marie.