Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Future is Now

We have begun work on our mobile storefront...a vintage 1960's canned meat trailer! She is going to get a complete paint job and some aesthetic detailing, and needs a little more kitchen equipping...but she will be ready sooner than you think. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for early September. The plan is then to share our sweets with the lovely citizens of Fort Worth, with regular rotation in a few neighborhoods, and offer our trailer as a funky serving piece for weddings and special events.




E N D L E S S  P O S S I B I L I T I E S! Here's a look at some of our exterior inspiration:

images via morningpassages.com




My F A V E S:



Polka Dots!


Scallops!
via oh so lovely vintage


Stay tuned...we will continue to update here throughout the meaty makeover.